Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blankie Clip


What are your thoughts?



While I'm out at the craft fairs with the
My Carseat Blankie® every once and a while some one will ask me if there's a clip to keep the blanket on the car seat. Most of the time the blanket is small enough that it doesn't really go anywhere and sits nicely on a car seat or a stroller, but I still look for something for those that ask. While I haven't seen anything like this in the stores I often think wouldn't that be a great idea. Sort of like the same clips you use on your toddlers gloves to clip them to the sleeves of their jackets in the winter, but a bit longer. While surfing the web I came across something I thought might be a good match up with My Carseat Blankie. Yummy Dummy Clips. She has a bunch of different types of useful clips.


Let me know what you think about the clip, or if you have any other ideas. I don't typically have a problem with my blankets falling off. Because the size is not so overwhelming the kids usually kept this one on. But I'd love to know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment