Wednesday, January 28, 2009

IntelliReview Top 10 Infant Seat Picks

Check out the Top 10 Product Picks for IntelliReview in the infant category.

A lot of great reasonably priced and safe infant seats
I highly recommend the Kolcraft Universal Infant Car Seat Carrier to go with any infant seat you pick out. We purchased this with the birth of our first child, and thought it was one of those frivilous purchases, but we were still deciding on what other strollers to purchase, and I figured this would "get us through" that decision time. Well I do have to say it was one of our favorite purchases. The basket on the bottom is large, and the easiest to access then any other stroller we used once we stopped using it. The wheels are nice and big and easy to maneuver around inside and out (we walk alot outside to the grocery store, etc.). I was sad when my little one outgrew the infant seat and we had to stop using this. It's 1 snap set up is the easiest I've ever seen as well. I have handed this down to my sister, and she feels the same, it's a "must have"!


http://www.intellireview.com/category/catalog_baby_carseats_infant/

No comments:

Post a Comment