Friday, April 8, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party!



Hey there, party goers — I’m so happy to see you!  It’s exciting to have party guests over here for the Ultimate Blog Party 2011
Okay, I’m late to the party but I just heard about it and had to jump in!
My blog is mostly just about car seats and safety while traveling, with a little bit of helping mom gadgets mixed in. But all are used while traveling with your little ones either in the car seat or stroller.  I’m a stay and work at home mom so you’re sure to catch a few “mommy blog” style posts thrown in here and there. I do try to keep it related to traveling somehow though. :) 

A bit about me and my family. Recently we made the move from Massachusetts to Vermont and everyone is adjusting well! We've really found a wonderful place to live and really enjoy the outdoors. I recently started being able to stay home with my children full time while doing my My Carseat Blankie business and a freelance graphic design business on the side and it's wonderful!  What a change for us all, but wonderful! Today for instance we spent 4 hours outside just enjoying the sunshine and laughing and then tonight I'm making up for it with a bit of work time after they go to bed. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm just enjoying it all right now! 

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment